ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General meeting of the Channel Men’s Shed will be held at 7PM on Tuesday 17 March 2020 at the Shed.
The business of the Annual General Meeting is directed at assuring the legal and administrative continuation of the Shed. In summary, the business is to:
- confirm the minutes of the last AGM
- present the audited books of the association and to receive the report of the Committee and the Auditor. Our Treasurer will make himself available for any member to examine the books and to discuss them
- appoint the Auditor for the 2020 calendar year
- elect the officers of the Association and the ordinary Committee members
- determine the remuneration of the association’s servants (there being none, this fact will be confirmed and noted by the meeting)
- determine the Annual Membership fee for the 2021 calendar year.
The meeting is open to all fully paid members. The purpose of this notice is to advise that all positions on the committee are now open and if you feel that you can take on one of the responsibilities as a committee member, please approach one of the present committee to discuss what may be involved.
EACH MEMBER ELECTS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ONE ASPECT OF SHED MANAGEMENT.
For example, tool maintenance, social activities, landscaping, building maintenance, and so on. If you feel that you have the knowledge and willingness, please complete a nomination form. These are to be found on the secretary’s desk in the office.